Great Value in Irmo, South Carolina - Cinnamon Rolls

I purchased a can of cinnamon rolls from the Walmart in irmo, SC. I opened it and was disgusted.

The can only had six rolls in it.

Instead of 8. Therefore there was lots of air in this container which lead to excessive mold growth in it.

Bad quality
Review #1112692 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1112692.
4.3

Great Value Shepherd's Pie

This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess.

It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes in a gravy sauce. We couldn't see much of any other ingredients. Especially the beef. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate the flavor a 1.

Either there was something terribly wrong with it or the picture on the box was blatant false advertising.

I have always been satisfied with the Great Value products I have purchased, but not this time! I will return the package to the store for a refund.

Read

Ours turned out fine, we have purshased several, with no complaints.

I thought it was seriously yummy , a tad to much mash but yummmm

You'll return the "package" for a refund? If you still ate it - no refund for you. You can't say something is terrible then want your money back after demolishing it.

Who every wrote it sucks ypu obviously didnt cook it right. Came out perfect great paired with savory beef gravey

h.kitchener

What's to say? It is a Walmart product.

View more comments
karinvallen
I didn’t like
I cannot buy it tasting like this
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1111527 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Great Value - Discontinued product

I am very upset at no longer being able to buy GV single serve cottage cheese and pineapple at my Kalispell MT Walmart!!!!!! I eat a lot of it as it is a perfect product............yes, I can have it special ordered but seriously, does that make sense? GIVE ME BACK MY GV COTTAGE CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE NOW PLEASE.

user74461310
Review #1110678 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Great Value - The worst buffalo and boneless wings ever made!

The wings I bought from this brand was the worst tasting chicken, I threw them away after being denied a refund. Discontinue this or forever ruin the lives of chicken lovers!

BizarreBobcat

The wings they had where pretty good the new boneless are just nasty all breading and the taste is horrible you need to change them back or lose all the costumers you had at Connellsville, Pa Wal-Mart they always sold out of the buffalo wings I bought once and never again very disappointed

Bad quality
Review #1105125 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1105125.

Great Value - ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US?!

Im so upset right now!!! Just got done hearing my daughter tell us all, at school today when she opened her water (great value purified) it smelled n tasted like chemicals.

Then I come to take my medicine open a bottle and thought nothing of the actual water thought it was the taste of my medicine. Took a few more sips and then smelled the bottle and OMG!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? STRAIGHT CHEMICAL!

Had my husband taste it and same reaction! WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION! I HAVE 3 DAUGHTERS WHO DRINK BOTTLED WATER DAILY!

They cant not do this to people! They are killing us.

Read

I am beyond pissed and aggravated right now. I found GLASS in the great value buiscuits...

GLASS!!!!!

I was about to make some pig in blankets and fletcher something sharp as I was caressing the buiscuits as I looked closely their was glass in it!!!! They will definetly hear from me and my lawyer!!!

Me to

#1371912

Did your family go to the Emergency Room to be Tested for Chemical Poisoning???

I hope you took the Water to be Tested at the Health Department???

This would help your case against Great Value/Wal-Mart.

Bad quality
Review #1104196 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1104196.

Great Value Premium Plastic Wrap

I have always loved this plastic wrap and have used it for several years. Now that you have included the slider cutter, I am even happier with this product.

I absolutely love it and thank you for the upgrade of this already good product!! I will recommend it to everyone with pleasure. Please do not consider going back to the regular cutter along the edge of the box. This slider makes it handier and even safer.

I also have less of a problem with it balling all up or getting wrinkled. Kudos to you and Walmart for this product.

I shop at our local Walmart weekly and use several of the Great Value products. Thank you

Good quality
Review #1099028 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1099028.
Featured
1.8

What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries??

I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS?

It looks like it could maybe be chicken or something of that sort. It appears to be already cooked but its in a bag of uncooked french fries!? I threw it away not even thinking I should have kept it as evidence. I do still have the bag/upc and pictures I took.

We shop everything GV. Pasta, canned foods, coffee, soup etc.

Wal Mart is usually our first stop but I think we will start going to Frys or Safeway now. This is just DISGUSTING, See pics

ittybittyprettythings
Tags
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1090259 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Great Value - Very disappointed

I bought some of the peanut butter ice cream cones . when we opened them to eat all cones were broke off half way up the cone the cones were very soft instead of crunchie.

I buy these all the time rather then the name brand. This happen on aug 12 2017.

Damaged or defective
Review #1088360 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1088360.

Great Value - Ball bearing in my noodles

Opened a brand new bag of great value brand rotini and noticed what looked like a metal ball. Turned out to be a ball bearing.

Went to bring back to the store paid 3$ at the time I bought it got 1 back. Could have lost a tooth or something.

Bad quality
Review #1088050 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1088050.

Great Value - Wasted money

I bought a box of peanut butter bars but over half was opened

Bad quality
Review #1085526 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1085526.