2.6

Great Value - Bacon Review from Raleigh, North Carolina

My family lives bacon and loves saving money but when you buy great value bacon to save money and have to throw it away is unacceptable!!!! We recently bought large pack bacon and it was so salty, could not taste bacon, all you taste was salt!!!!

My family can't just through money away and that's exactly what we did!!!

So very disappointed and frustrated!!! I would really like my money back!!!!

Read

Was going to post the same opinion as yours, but decided it more appropriate to support your comment instead. GV bacon is much to salty for my taste as well.

I assume it’s to make for a longer shelf life, but only results in an inferior product.

Hey Walmart! Are you listening!?

Why didn't you bring it back ? They would refund your money.

Bad quality
Review #890799 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer890799.
2.8

Great Value Peas Review

Ok I need to know what to do I found this in a can of sweet peas looks like a frog

Sapp413
Bad quality
Review #888297 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.2

Great Value Snack Bar Review

I bought GV chewy protein bars and 1 was smashed and 1 was open the box only had 5 to begin with. The review I gave the store was good.

Damaged or defective
Review #887581 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer887581.

Great Value Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer Review

Coffee creamer sucks. I am an avid coffee drinker.

Drink coffee all day now you all have ruined that with this awful creamer. It has a bad after taste and it seems that every big chain has gone to the same crappy creamer.

Im really disappointed. Please do something to hp make your customes happy again.

Read
Review #874858 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer874858.

Great Value - Beef Stroganoff With Noodles Frozen Meal Review from Plano, Texas

Just bought the Beef Stroganoff with Noodles and after two bites I threw away the rest. It was terrible and tasted very bland, last month I tried the Beef Lasagna and it tasted like noodles with catsup on it so we threw that away too. Just to let you know that we will never buy your frozen meals again.

Bad quality
Review #873561 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer873561.
2.3

Watet Review

Taste bad and turns cloudy when it gets warm after beening in frig

Read
Review #872576 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer872576.
1.8

Great Value Extra Rich Coffee Creamer Review

Who ever decided to add cocanut to the ingredients in this needs to be fired!!! Seriously, have you tasted it, it taste like ***.

Get rid of the dam cocanut, and you will have the problem solved, otherwise, never buying great value brand again. Check the reviews, im not the only one.

varirob68
Bad quality
Review #871866 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.5

Great Value - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Yonkers, New York

I do not like the changes that have been made to the coffee creamer it is not the same as it used to be it has a weird taste now almost like some chemical I wanna say a veryild kerosene but not sure they really need to do something g about it change it back I will not buy it again until it is changed. I guess I have to go back to the good stuff by nestles its more expensive but its the only other good one out there now.

varirob68
Warren, Ohio, United States #1177723

Check the ingredients, it's the cocoanut!!!, Buy another brand that doesn't have cocoanut, and you will see that the rancid taste is gone....

Bad quality
Review #871264 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer871264.

Great Value in Clarksburg, West Virginia - Stem in apple pie

I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard !

. I washed it off and it was a stem . The sharp point cut my mouth inside. Im 62 years old and I have never had an apple pie with the stem in it.

Poor Quality . Im not buying anymore pies from Walmart . It has on the box baked with pride . What a joke that is .

Its pretty bad that you buy something that ends up causing you pain .

I can assure anyone that I will never buy and more fruit items from the Walmart Bakery . Even in the old days before quality control ,grandma never baked stems in her pies.

Read

I can’t believe an apple pie had an apple stem in it by mistake. That’s ridiculous!

I didn’t like
I cannot buy it tasting like this
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #870107 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer870107.

You get what you pay for but, NOT with Great Value! you get ripped off!

I've recently been divorced and had to find ways to cut back on spending.

so, I've tried a number of Walmart products under the Great Value lable and I have to tell you that for the most part I found it to be absolutely horrid

food. I bought there beef breakfast patties and I can not find a way

to make them taste good. So, they will go in the trash!

Just one example. Just forget Walmart all together! I can't even find a *** thing in that store. Forget about going there to buy just a few things.

I end up walking out with my hands empty because its just too much of a chore to walk around and find anything. And forget customer service.

They don't even care if you exist! F**k Walmart! There liars anyway!

they came in as The American company supporting US product! Liars!

Good luck finding anything made in the US there! Even Toothpicks are made in china!

Geneva, Ohio
Loss
Preferred solution
stop buying Great value and stop shopping at Walmart
Review #869055 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer869055.