Great Value - Coffee Creamer Review from Coraopolis, Pennsylvania

What ever you did to your coffee creamer has now ruined my coffee! Why did you change it and why didn't you mark the containers saying there was a change before we bought 6 large containers of it that would be better used now force kitty litter than consumption!

It is horrible!

I want to taste my coffee not some nutty, yuppy vanilla , *** that pretend coffee drinkers use to hide the coffee taste! Final word PUTRID !!

Bad quality
Review #781000 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer781000.

Great Value Coffee Creamer Review

I purchased a 50 ounce container of great value original coffee creamer. Our coffe taste horrible. Very displeased with this product!!!!

Bad quality
Review #776777 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer776777.

Great Value in Princeton, West Virginia - Greate Value Original Non Dairy Creamer Tastes bad

I have been buying the great value creamer for about 20 years but recently I opened a new container and before I even took the first sip I noticed an odd smell like it was a flavored creamer or something. It tasted odd and I definitely did not like it at all. I threw the container away and got some coffee mate instead. A couple weeks later I bought another container of great value and it also had the odd smell and taste so I returned it to the store for a refund.

I think that possibly something was mixed up with the labeling as I see they also make a hazel nut flavored creamer and that odd taste may very well be hazel nut flavoring. In any case what was once the best tasting creamer for a low price is now unfit for use.

Read

I also bought this and mine has a burnt flovor 3 days in a row I have made coffee using different water different coffee ,everything different acept the creamer and it is nasty

Bad quality
Review #770233 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer770233.
2.3

Great Value - Coffee Creamer Review from Ocala, Florida

I bought a container of great value creamer I've been using this brand for 3 years but as of December it tasted like burnt grease. My next purchase I nought the extra rich creamer tasted like burnt grease also.

Did you change your creamer and if so it is nasty.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1117620

Borden brand coffee creamer is the best. GV changed their ingredients it is now garbage.

They changed from a soy base to a corn syrup solids base. Disgusting.

Now they might learn to do taste tasting market research before changing ingredients.

Stinks, taste like gross almondy nutty flavor

Sorry I have to write 50 words before it let's me post......

samantha0209
Bad quality
Review #767659 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Great Value Coffee Creamer Review

I am a coffee drinker and I LOVE, LOVE French Vanilla creamer but I don't like the size of the bottle cause it's to small and I go through it fast. The "original" flavor comes in a large bottle I think the French Vanilla should come in that size too

Breckenridge, Colorado
Review #765906 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer765906.

Great Value French Vanilla Creamer tastes like plastic now!

I used to absolutely love Great Value's French Vanilla liquid coffee creamer. My husband and I are coffee fiends and we loved Walmart's brand better than name brand creamers.

About a month or 2 ago, I bought a new bottle and when I put it in my coffee, it tasted exactly like burnt plastic. I thought it was maybe the coffee or something so tried in different coffee and same thing. So then I thought well maybe this batch got messed up so I bought another bottle.....same thing. Tastes like plastic.

My husband and I switched to trying some other creamers but none of them are as good as what Great Value's used to be. So after a month, we decided to buy a bottle of Great Value's again and I made our coffee last night and it was undrinkable. The same plastic taste. I don't know how they expect someone to drink it.

I checked the ingredients and some things have changed so they have ruined it. Did they even taste test it when they changed the formula? I don't see how they can expect someone to drink it. I know non dairy creamer is nothing but chemicals and now with Great Value's that's all you taste is chemicals.

We went through 2 bottles of this stuff a week and now we will have to move on to something else because it's undrinkable.

You lost business with us Walmart. Fix your creamer!

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #1135155

I have now opened two new bottles neither of of which taste the same as French vanilla nor smells like french vanilla?

PGJ 03-28-2016

michaelisa0420
Bad quality
Review #765027 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Great Value in Richmond, Virginia - GV Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers- Machine Oil on Product

I used to work for a snacks manufacturer as a QC Technician. We ran 9 lines including the name brand version I am complaining about and I understand that machine oil builds up and comes in contact with the product occassionally.

I also know what it looks like and the contamination and holding protacol involved once this is observed. Maybe you aren't paying close enough attention or maybe you aren't holding back an appropriate time.

3/4 of the slugs in the package (from Plant B5 on their B shift in the box I bought expiring 02/13/16 and purchased in a Richmond, VA store) are contaminated with black smears. Do better.

Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #763694 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer763694.

Great Value Coffee Creamer Review

The creamer now tastes terrible I won't buy it again why do you have to change things for one reason I know of to cut costs somewhere well it cuts sales too because it is disgusting now wouldn't ever buy it again and I have used it for years

Bad quality
Review #763109 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer763109.
4.0

Great Value in Dresden, Tennessee - Blach!

I will add my complaint to the rest of these. I don't know why they changed the recipe, but the taste is definitely off.

I thought my taste buds were messed up but it continued even when I opened a new container. I don't like flavored coffee or creamer and this tastes like a bably flavored creamer.

Coffeemate brand still tastes good, so I will be changing brands as soon as I use up what I have and let me tell you I can go through some creamer. I hope they go back to the original!

Read

It tastes like cake mix, carried back 2 new bottles B4 I found this helpful review, why change something that was good, it was sold out alot of the time B4,bet that this won't be the case anymore!!!!!

Dresden, Tennessee
Reason of review
Product changed and quality is now poor
Preferred solution
Go back to original recipe.
Review #761478 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer761478.

Great Value Macaroni And Cheese Review from East Syracuse, New York

Today my aunt was preparing this Mac and cheese for my 2 and 4 year-old cousins. When she began to boil the noodles, bugs began to float to the top of the water!!!

It was taken out side to be observed, where more bugs began to come out of the noodles and float to the top!!!!!

2 or 3 more bugs have been found since the box had been opened in the house. This absolutely disgusting and appalling!

Read

I used to make Great Value mac and cheese for my daughter and she enjoyed it. I recently tried to make some for my granddaughter.

The cheese powder was lumpy and wouldn't mix with the milk and butter.

It was just plain awful and she wouldn't eat it. I won't be buying any more of this junk product.

I bought great value thick and creamy Mac and cheese. My cheese packet powder was white...

I made it as usual and as it's written on the box. We set down to eat and if that stuff didn't taste ruint. Now I checked my milk and butter to make sure but my son had the milk for breakfast so it was good.

I can't figure out what's going on. It was nasty!!!!

Bad quality
Review #758722 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer758722.