Great Value - Bone in Soup
I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long.Trying to find a place to file a complaint with Walmart, but no luck as of now.
I don't want to just take it to the store I want their packaging and distribution centers to know about it. I originally bought it to give to my two year old grand-daughter but I was hungry and decided to eat this.
I would like Walmart or the Great Value division to contact me.I am saving the can and the bone until I hear further.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bone found in food
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Great Value Chicken And Stars Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I Bought these fruit snacks because I enjoy them but after this I won't be buying anything food related from this brand I found what looks to be a tumb..."
- "I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard ! . I washed it off and it was a stem ...."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Purchased 3# 8 ounce can of Planter's mixed nuts from Sam's club. Ate a few from top layer--no problems. While filling up bowls to serve, noticed bluish..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."