Great Value - Bone in Soup
I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long.Trying to find a place to file a complaint with Walmart, but no luck as of now.
I don't want to just take it to the store I want their packaging and distribution centers to know about it. I originally bought it to give to my two year old grand-daughter but I was hungry and decided to eat this.
I would like Walmart or the Great Value division to contact me.I am saving the can and the bone until I hear further.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bone found in food
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Great Value Chicken And Stars Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."