Featured Not resolved

I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long.Trying to find a place to file a complaint with Walmart, but no luck as of now.

I don't want to just take it to the store I want their packaging and distribution centers to know about it. I originally bought it to give to my two year old grand-daughter but I was hungry and decided to eat this.

I would like Walmart or the Great Value division to contact me.I am saving the can and the bone until I hear further.

Sellersta wrote the review because of "bone found in food" at Great Value and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Great Value to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Value great value chicken and stars soup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments