filters
State:
City:
Product:

Great Value - Unacceptable Organic Frozen Blueberries

Very disappointed with 2 lb bag of Organic Great Value Frozen Blueberries. They have no flavor, are dry, and have a pithy texture when chewing them. We use them every day, but cannot continue spending money on a product that taste like these.

Great Value - Mixed Nuts

Hello, I am writing to say I love your products! The mixed nuts are my absolute favorite! Do you have any coupons for loyal customers? I would really appreciate it! Thanks

Great Value pie crust unusable

I bought a package of great value pie crust yesterday. I took the first one out this morning and let it sit for 30 min to room temp. When I unrolled it it cracked to pieces. It was to dry. I could not save it. I got the second one out and thought maybe it would work if I microwaved it as stated on the box to soften. It was a bit better but still crumbled. Total waste.
Glencoe, Minnesota
I didn't like
  • This product was terrible

Great Value - Sharp plastic shards

I found several plastic shards in the sugar after spotting them in the koolaid I had just made . I'm not sure if it was the glue from the bag or what?! Small enough to swallow and sharp enough to cut the mouth and throat. Photo wouldn't go through.
4.7
Additional Fees

Great value. Great product

I have always been happy and satisfied with any Great value product purchased.

Great Value - Blueberries frozen

At January's end,I Bought the big bag of frozen blueberries as I always do,but bag changed and so did blueberries.Very disappointing,some were reddish in color, big, small,so different in taste too under ripe.I don't think I will be buying them again.It seems that as soon as you find a great value product you like ,it changes.

Great Value - Stealing money to your costumers

I got 500g of frozen spinach for a recipe. That I paid 3.00 dollars Canadian . After defrost the spinach, was only 215g . So in reality I paid, we all paid 3.00 dollars for a 215g of spinach. So where is the good deal ??? That is steal to customers. I noticed from more that one Walmark product that the weight is totally diferente that the package... so not only frozen..

Great Value - Allergen Info

Can you tell me if Great Value Tater Tots are made on shared lines? We are Peanut allergic.

Great Value - Orange juice

every time I get the great value 1/2 size orange juice I cant get it open im not week I try everything I always end up using my channel locks ……..just feel sorry for the 90 year old lady

Great Value - The best ever

you have no idea how i feel about your sandwiches i will not eat any other sandwiches so awsome love you guys for making they keep it up !!!!