Last month I went to go do my monthly grocery shopping and I had purchased a bag of great value flour. Immediately I had opened the sealed bag and there where live little tiny bugs inside so I had taken the bag back to the Walmart here in Lake Havasu Arizona and complianed to the manager and I walked back with him to get another different bg of flour and I told him to open that one too and he did and inside there where live tiny little bugs inside. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT The Walmart company or the main office for the state of Arizona and their district supervisor needs to pull this product off the shelf before a mother with children purchase this product and the mother uses this product to make cookies or something and the child ends up eating a cookie or something with bugs in it Walmart needs to inspect the quality of freshness and the factory of where this product came from and to get the board of health involved immediately before they have a law suit.

Reason of review: Need to pull product.

Preferred solution: Get the district supervisor involved and pull the product .

Comments