Not resolved
1 comment

I was heating up the veggies in the microwave and they started sparking like there was metal in them. It burned the paper towel that was covering the veggies.

I had heated them up before but wasn't in the room to see the sparking last time and my dog has been not feeling well lately. So Im sure her ingesting metal is the problem. I want someone to look into this.

My dog better not die or you will have a big problem! Julie Konicke

Product or Service Mentioned: Great Value Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1488615

When cooking certain vegetables in a microwave, sparks may occur and, on closer examination, the vegetables may display small burns. Dense vegetables such as green beans, carrots and green peppers have a higher amount of minerals in them than other food items.

You May Also Like