Horizon City, Texas

I used to be a fan of Great Value but I'm never buying anything Great Value again.I am so disgusted I opened a can of Great Value Tuna and there was a huge fly in it.

Thank God I saw it before anyone in my family ate it and got sick.

GROSS!NEVER AGAIN

flowerlove wrote the review because of bad quality at Great Value and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Great Value to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Value great value chunk light tuna for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments

Bruce007
Plover, Wisconsin, United States #1074179

It is not the brand, it is just Walmart, NEVER buy food there, whether it is their brand or another brand.Especially DO NOT buy produce.

I go to their stores all the time to buy clothing, or electronics, but NEVER food. I had two or three bad experiences there.

I mean it it was one I could over look.However three?

Great Value - Eggs Review Great Value "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Great Value - Bacon Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Great Value "My family lives bacon and loves saving money but when you buy great value bacon to save money and have to throw it away is unacceptable!!!! We recently bought large..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "ALL OF THEM had the same small white rings on the inside which were probably some type of bacteria or fungus..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more