February 8, 2019

Dear sirs:

On February 4, 2019 I found a surprise in my box of Frosted Flakes Corn Cereal of your Great Value brand. I wonder how your packing company’s Quality Control is, to let a plier inside the box. I wonder also about the risks of contamination if it would be inside the bag of cereal. My son made a joke of it and told me that the cereal was “high on iron”.

As the owners of the private brand, you are responsible of what you sell, so I expect from you to be more careful in your procedures. I found a whole tool. Another person may find a piece of a tool or metal. Imagine what would happen if a piece of something hard, poisonous or contaminated gets in a bowl of cereal of a kid or maybe of an old person.

I have added a picture of the plier and the box of cereal.

Please pay attention on this.

Ileana Miranda-Rosado

787-951-3924

lanaturaleza@yahoo.com

Reason of review: There was a tool inside the box of Cereal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Great Value Frosted Flakes Corn Ce

Comments

Ha ha! Free pliers with purchase!

Bonus!! :-)

Posting your phone number and your email on a public website is not a good idea. You should check the box for any telephone numbers or website information. They are not monitoring this board for reviews or comments.