RANT AND WARNING!!I just bought this Great Value carpet cleaner last night from Walmart, so that I could shampoo my living room rug with a carpet shampooer which has a wash and rinse cycle...

I shampooed our rug late last night so that it would be dry this morning. Our 4 month old puppy Poppet laid on it this morning and she got a severe allergic reaction to whatever is is in this cleaner.... She had to be taken to the vet twice already today... She's was given pills and once she had already had 2 doses she was still consistently getting worse.

Not only is her face swelled up to where she can hardly see but her paws are also swelled and red as well. So we took her back in, they have now given her a shot to hopefully have a better and faster affect to bring down the swelling. She is currently being monitored at the animal hospital and has been for the last two hours.... This breaks my families heart having to see our sweet puppy like this.

She is my 1 1/2 year olds best friend she loves her more than anything. Warning to anyone who has pets or kids don't use this Cleaner!! I can't believe it's being sold.

Please share!This product needs to be recalled!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Weloveour_Poppet is overall dissatisfied with Great Value and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Great Value.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Great Value to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments