I have been buying the great value creamer for about 20 years but recently I opened a new container and before I even took the first sip I noticed an odd smell like it was a flavored creamer or something. It tasted odd and I definitely did not like it at all. I threw the container away and got some coffee mate instead. A couple weeks later I bought another container of great value and it also had the odd smell and taste so I returned it to the store for a refund.

I think that possibly something was mixed up with the labeling as I see they also make a hazel nut flavored creamer and that odd taste may very well be hazel nut flavoring. In any case what was once the best tasting creamer for a low price is now unfit for use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Great Value Coffee Creamer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I also bought this and mine has a burnt flovor 3 days in a row I have made coffee using different water different coffee ,everything different acept the creamer and it is nasty