Great Value - Larvae in Chicken Noodle Soup
Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a reply (no inquiry as to lot number, date, etc). I guess you should check your canned goods? I'm not sure they care?
Leeds Walmart, Leeds, AL
I've since filed with the FDA (no response as of yet) and the USDA. Walmart deleted any mention of contaminated food posted on their facebook page. Coincidentally, this did not invoke a response either.
My mother ate a bowl of this soup before I discovered the larvae. I hope no problems arise, but it's disgusting.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Value Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "What the heck is this thing in a jar of great value peanuts (roasted and salted)?????..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "I was looking for a good online source from which to order some basic office supplies and tried OfficeSupply.com which turned out to be a big mistake. As you can..."
- "TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."