Leeds, Alabama
1.1K views 20 comments
Featured 100% full

Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a reply (no inquiry as to lot number, date, etc). I guess you should check your canned goods? I'm not sure they care?

Leeds Walmart, Leeds, AL

I've since filed with the FDA (no response as of yet) and the USDA. Walmart deleted any mention of contaminated food posted on their facebook page. Coincidentally, this did not invoke a response either.

My mother ate a bowl of this soup before I discovered the larvae. I hope no problems arise, but it's disgusting.

Review about: Great Value Soup.

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1264953

Was it a thermophile?Since they can only survive at 122°!

Do you even know to what environment thermophile can survive?

Don't cheat and Google it.

There are starving people in china who would love to have that. You want some cheese with that whine.

HA HA

Anon,

Hypocriticus randomdouchebagicus should not have a common!

Best regards

HA HA
to HA HA #871097

....or even a comma ;)

walmart sucks with looking into issues with it products!I called about a cookie that my family loved.

I guess someone told them we can make them cheaper so they went with them the only issue is they are terrible now. I called to let them know (left a message) they did call me back to say they are the same cookie buy them again (I listened) they lied the cookies now sit on the shelf no one buys them before they couldn't keep them on the shelves.

You would think the buyer would realize that no one is buying these cookies and go back to the manufacture that made them good but no they just sit and WALMART throws them out.complain in store and I get we have already passed this information on they do not listen to us at the store level either!!

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #756069

Dear chipmonk...I see that i have gotten into your head, it happens (yummy).....and the only way to now attack me is to go at my booty...which i no doubt u would do, cause you are *** as a three dollar bill...Sorry.I am straight as an arrow....you'll have to play your banjo for your boyfriend.

Initially you came across as educated...now I doubt all this.Dont worry about my soul ( or sole as your uneducated arz typed)...the devil already has a claim for my past misdeeds in Afghanistan.......how's your poor momma doing with that soup....she not doubt has worms now....what a shame

to LTCC #866708

Here in its natural habitat, we have the wild aholeius, Hypocriticus, Randomdouchebagicus, found in central africa, As you can see, randomly insulting people for no reason, Calling people uneducated but with horrible grammar, and unnececary spamming of periods, it continues to whine at people who whine on a site deticated to whining.

monk

I messed up on that lost comment. I have a confession to make. Mind you, it's not mal-intended or related to what we were previously discussing..

I love you LTCC. From one being to another, I'm wishing to express my doting desire to get into your body (foremost) and then your sole.

I think we should meet in person. We could then sort a scandal in endorsing one of those matchmaking sites, could we nawt?

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #756012

Anonymous.....might want to brush up on the grammar before heading out on that the journey...you have to be smarter than your average bear.....or bare.....I hear banjos in your back ground...but I won't judge.....

Hudson, New Hampshire, United States #756010

No dude.I think I won.

I now have to get rich strategies in motion.Plz suggest some moar.