I purchased several cheeses from Walmart. I am very dissatisfied with these products.

I only used several slices of the cheeses. They went moldy within two days. I understand that you guarantee your products. One was Great Value Sliced Swiss Cheese, best by date Jan 26, 19 (M1200 M) 241 05-09 JLA 1154 Scan # 0 7874212743 9.

The other one was Great Value Sliced Provolone Cheese, best by date Feb 24, 19 (M1200 M) 2P0 05-09 JLA 0722 Scan #0 7874226751 7. I HAD A HARD TIME READING THE NUMBERS. I feel I should be reimbursed or given a replacement on these. Also, this isn't the first time this has happened with your sliced cheeses.

I never have this problem with Land O Lakes, Helluva Good Cheeses or Giant Eagle Brand. Perhaps you need to figure out better processing or packaging strategies. Thank you.

You may reach me at this e-mail address kathysgoldens@live.com or by phone 412-596-2968. Thank you.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cheeses going moldy.

Comments