Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Great Value Queso chip

What happen to the great value queso chips please bring them back.

Chicken legs

I wish that your company could come out with a 10 lb bag of the legs. I have a big family and need to cook alot.

It would be a great help.

Thank you. Gale Burke

cooking oil

What is the percentage is any is Great Value soy cooking oil hydrogenated? I'm not pissed though just really need to know.

coffee creamer

Did they ever change the extra rich coffee creamer back to what it use to be?

Foreign object in product

I purchased a bag of Great Value potato chips and it has a foreign object in the bag. Best before date 2018 Sep 21 serial # 516610083859

Help

How and where do I get green ketchup???

And do you have coupons for it???

Toilet paper

Toilet paper is way too thin. Not satisfied at all

Great value Mini-cups

Unhappy, I bought 2 pkgs of the Mini-cups, for Jello-shots for my guests at my wedding.

There were only 49 in each pkg. I had to go get another pkg, unhappy, to busy to have to do that.

You need to check the counter on that product. :(

Great value vanilla K cups

Why did y’all stop selling great value vanilla K cups .

Show

Does "Great Value Peppermint Mini Candy Canes" have alchohol used in the flavour?

I really need the answer asap

Show

Your lasagna frozen dinner and/or spagetti

I recently purchased your lasagna frozen dinner and compared it with mine. Yours was better.

excellent i havent had the spagetti dinner as yet . Please do you have a store in michigan that carries this? I looked at wal-mart but didnt see it.

please advise thx. do you have coupons for me?

great value ice cream

i just bought a half gallon of great value strawberry ice cream.Why is the color of the ice cream white instead of pink

Bad k cup's

Hi I purchased pumpkin spice kcup from Walmart and they are faulty some work and some say they are defective and the water pressure is bad. How can I correct this problem I am very frustrated that I am wasting have of the kcups.

great value marshmallows

Hi I would like to know about the great value marshmallows gelatine source is it fish source or pork as soon as possible Thank you !

Questions 14