Review about Great Value Chunk Light Tuna from Horizon City, Texas
I used to be a fan of Great Value but I'm never buying anything Great Value again.I am so disgusted I opened a can of Great Value Tuna and there was a huge fly in it.
Thank God I saw it before anyone in my family ate it and got sick.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Great Value Chunk Light Tuna
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well. As I checked..."
- "An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck. At first it was treated as an..."
- "I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long. Trying to find a place to..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."