Review about Great Value Corn Chips from White River Junction, Vermont
So I dont have any problem with great value.But I have no other way to describe what came out of this corn chips bag...other than a massive blog of hardened chip contents.
Not to mention I made nacho s for my whole family and every *** one was stale! For one, it wasted my money. Two, wasted my vermknt cabot cheese that I love. And three, it made my dinner suck.
I am beyond disappointed and I am going to post these pictures on my facebook account if you do not get back to me. I will not buy a single other great value product due to the fact of all the great value reveiws I have seen online. Every single one of them is a negative comment. Seriously if you care about continuing your business.
..you will start caring about your food and your customers. Get with the *** name....its called GREAT VALUE. Not great price but *** food!! By the way there is a regulR chip next to the messed up one in the photos.
Thank you.My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Great Value Corn Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I ordered a 'like new' refurbished pool from them in May 2014. It had been set up at a car dealership sale with a couple of floaties in it..."
- " I wish that Ernie Graham, owner of Woodchurch House in Ashford Kent, and seven other care homes across Kent, East Sussex and Surrey would explain how 34 residents died in..."