White River Junction, Vermont
2.3

So I dont have any problem with great value.But I have no other way to describe what came out of this corn chips bag...other than a massive blog of hardened chip contents.

Not to mention I made nacho s for my whole family and every *** one was stale! For one, it wasted my money. Two, wasted my vermknt cabot cheese that I love. And three, it made my dinner suck.

I am beyond disappointed and I am going to post these pictures on my facebook account if you do not get back to me. I will not buy a single other great value product due to the fact of all the great value reveiws I have seen online. Every single one of them is a negative comment. Seriously if you care about continuing your business.

..you will start caring about your food and your customers. Get with the *** name....its called GREAT VALUE. Not great price but *** food!! By the way there is a regulR chip next to the messed up one in the photos.

Thank you.My email is linnyabby@gmail.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments

I'm eating Great Value dipping corn chips with Kraft Green Onion dip and they seem to be thick and kind of hard.The last bag I bought tasted burnt and stale.

I also bought Great Value French Onion dip since it was on sale and had more dip than the Kraft French Onion dip that I usually bought. Big mistake.

The dip was horrible and the corn chips were nasty and stale.I never got around to returning the itema to Walmart.