Review about Great Value Pro-Strength Carpet Cleaner from Sandpoint, Idaho

12 of 53 Great Value reviews

RANT AND WARNING!!I just bought this Great Value carpet cleaner last night from Walmart, so that I could shampoo my living room rug with a carpet shampooer which has a wash and rinse cycle...

I shampooed our rug late last night so that it would be dry this morning. Our 4 month old puppy Poppet laid on it this morning and she got a severe allergic reaction to whatever is is in this cleaner.... She had to be taken to the vet twice already today... She's was given pills and once she had already had 2 doses she was still consistently getting worse.

Not only is her face swelled up to where she can hardly see but her paws are also swelled and red as well. So we took her back in, they have now given her a shot to hopefully have a better and faster affect to bring down the swelling. She is currently being monitored at the animal hospital and has been for the last two hours.... This breaks my families heart having to see our sweet puppy like this.

She is my 1 1/2 year olds best friend she loves her more than anything. Warning to anyone who has pets or kids don't use this Cleaner!! I can't believe it's being sold.

Please share!This product needs to be recalled!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Great Value Pro-Strength Carpet Cleaner
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #784102 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Great Value? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 53 Great Value reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.