Review about Great Value Pro-Strength Carpet Cleaner from Sandpoint, Idaho
RANT AND WARNING!!I just bought this Great Value carpet cleaner last night from Walmart, so that I could shampoo my living room rug with a carpet shampooer which has a wash and rinse cycle...
I shampooed our rug late last night so that it would be dry this morning. Our 4 month old puppy Poppet laid on it this morning and she got a severe allergic reaction to whatever is is in this cleaner.... She had to be taken to the vet twice already today... She's was given pills and once she had already had 2 doses she was still consistently getting worse.
Not only is her face swelled up to where she can hardly see but her paws are also swelled and red as well. So we took her back in, they have now given her a shot to hopefully have a better and faster affect to bring down the swelling. She is currently being monitored at the animal hospital and has been for the last two hours.... This breaks my families heart having to see our sweet puppy like this.
She is my 1 1/2 year olds best friend she loves her more than anything. Warning to anyone who has pets or kids don't use this Cleaner!! I can't believe it's being sold.
Please share!This product needs to be recalled!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Great Value Pro-Strength Carpet Cleaner
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- "This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money. I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't..."
- "I ordered 4 quadcopters and xtra parts they shipped the cheap quadcopters and parts first which took forever to get. the second half of my order couldnt be found when..."