We purchased a 24 pack of water and in it was roaches alive as well and eggs sealed inside the bottle to top it off!How disgusting is that!Purchased at Wal-Mart in Bonham Texas!We drank it as well before we seen them in there!You can contact us at 214 543 8692 or 903 486 4469 email is frances1974@yahoo.com

Review about: Great Value Water.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments

I bought a 35 bottle pack of Great Value water from a store in Spring Hill, FL.I had never purchased this brand before.

I kind of thought the taste was "off" but ended up drinking a few more over several days. 5 days ago I started having severe diarrhea and nausea.

At first I thought it was the stomach bug...but now I'm thinking maybe it was the water?My husband didn't drink any of the water and he didn't get sick.

Very very gross!The bugs are still alive and egg sack is in there.Started to drink after opening and realized it and took pictures to prove it!Very disappointed with this situation.The rest of the case will be thrown away and haven't drank any others out of the case.Never getting great value again!