Review about Great Value Water

28 of 53 Great Value reviews

We purchased a 24 pack of water and in it was roaches alive as well and eggs sealed inside the bottle to top it off!How disgusting is that!Purchased at Wal-Mart in Bonham Texas!We drank it as well before we seen them in there!You can contact us at 214 543 8692 or 903 486 4469 email is frances1974@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Great Value Water
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #701530

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Great Value? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 53 Great Value reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 13, 2015 #1047427

I bought a 35 bottle pack of Great Value water from a store in Spring Hill, FL. I had never purchased this brand before. I kind of thought the taste was "off" but ended up drinking a few more over several days. 5 days ago I started having severe diarrhea and nausea. At first I thought it was the stomach bug...but now I'm thinking maybe it was the water? My husband didn't drink any of the water and he didn't get sick.

0 0 Reply

Sep 17, 2015 #1035158

Very very gross!The bugs are still alive and egg sack is in there.Started to drink after opening and realized it and took pictures to prove it!Very disappointed with this situation.The rest of the case will be thrown away and haven't drank any others out of the case.Never getting great value again!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Great Value. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Great Value.
Filing a new complaint about
×