filters
State:
City:
Product:

Great Value - Cinnamon Roll Instant Oatmeal

I cannot find this product in any store at all. Was it discontinued??

Great Value - Thanks

Thank you for your wonderful products. You do a great job.
I liked
  • Location
  • Great value corn pasta
  • Price

Great Value in Carrollton, Georgia - Eggs with embryos

Great Value - Eggs with embryos
I purchased a carton of great value 12 ct large white eggs. Cracked open 2 in a bowl ready to start breakfast until the 3rd one was full of blood with an embryo inside !!! Needless to say no more eggs for me ever. Package says nothing about possible embryos in safe handling instructions.
2.1
Reply to reviews

Chicken tenders by great value

Was wondering if you have discontinued the bag og chicken tenders .? I have phoned many walmarts and no one hasthem or knows if they will be getting more ..my mother loves them because most foods she can not eat ?.

Great Value - Part found in Bag

We purchased a bag of Great Value Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips Flavored at a Walmart Grocery Store. Upon opening first time ate some. Few days later opened bag and there was something black in bag. Plastic black pieces - two pieces. Back of one stated Innovations. The bag said on the upper right hand Best if used by April 1, 2019 04336334 - 17:49. What should we do with what we found? Please advise.
3.0

Great Value - Stomach started hurting

I bought great value brand ice cream because I hadn't tried it. My stomach started hurting like crazy with cramps and very bloated. I had to lay down and hope for the best. I wouldn't buy it again but to look on google and see ingredients from now on.
2.0

Great Value - You've changed the recipe

It is clear that you have changed the recipe of your chocolate chip cookies. I assume that you thought no one would notice; I noticed, in finishing please take a swift leap into the deep and fiery pit of ***
3.1

Great Value - "Meatless" Meat Lasagna

Great Value - "Meatless" Meat Lasagna
Hello....So I understand that food products do not always look like the package or the advertisements, but the Great Value Meat Lasagna that I bought (and that we ate last night) looked like "they" actually forgot to put the meat in it. I took a picture of what my "meatless" layers of lasagna noodles had in between and although the sauce had good flavour, the whole point of buying a meat lasagna is for the meat; of which there was basically none. Thank you for your time, Heidi Keely
I liked
  • Normally i like great value products
Reply to reviews
I usually serve my coffee creamer from the container by spoonfuls. I’ll unscrew the kid and scoop about two or three spoonfuls of creamer from the container. On my second spoonful, I noticed something moving around in the creamer powder. I was able to catch it. It...

Great Value - Sausage and gravy breakfast bowl
I was really surprised when I purchased the sausage and gravy breakfast bowl. When I opened it up there was a little bit of potatoes and meat in the bottom of a big black mole nothing like it looks on the advertisement on the box. mostly there was enough food for maybe a five-year-old what a joke.
2.8