I bought 2 lunch size apple pies .On eating one I bit down on something so hard !

. I washed it off and it was a stem . The sharp point cut my mouth inside. Im 62 years old and I have never had an apple pie with the stem in it.

Poor Quality . Im not buying anymore pies from Walmart . It has on the box baked with pride . What a joke that is .

Its pretty bad that you buy something that ends up causing you pain .

I can assure anyone that I will never buy and more fruit items from the Walmart Bakery .Even in the old days before quality control ,grandma never baked stems in her pies.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Great Value and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about great value staff at Great Value was i cannot buy it tasting like this Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Great Value.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Great Value to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments