I bought 2 lunch size apple pies .On eating one I bit down on something so hard !
. I washed it off and it was a stem . The sharp point cut my mouth inside. Im 62 years old and I have never had an apple pie with the stem in it.
Poor Quality . Im not buying anymore pies from Walmart . It has on the box baked with pride . What a joke that is .
Its pretty bad that you buy something that ends up causing you pain .
I can assure anyone that I will never buy and more fruit items from the Walmart Bakery .Even in the old days before quality control ,grandma never baked stems in her pies.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- I cannot buy it tasting like this
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Great Value Staff
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "My family lives bacon and loves saving money but when you buy great value bacon to save money and have to throw it away is unacceptable!!!! We recently bought large..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."