For economic purposes I switched from my reliable Glad drawstring kitchen bags and bought the cheaper walmart brand.Every bag I put in even if the entire load weighed 5 pds busted at the strings.

I had to double bag each load with a stronger Hefty or Glad bag. Walmarts website had wonderful flowery comments about these bags. Were they all using the same bag I purchased?

Something sounds a little suspicious about those reviews so I decided to post it here so others will not fall prey to the same dilemma.I will stick with my tried and true Glad and Hefty bags from now on!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of great value drawstring kitchen trash bags from Great Value. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6 and wants Great Value to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was trash bags. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Value for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Great Value?

Comments