Walmart across Concord Mills, Concord, NC 28269 12/03/14
Finding expired Great Value Yogurt. Brought to the attention of manager on 11/23/14,. pictures taken and shown to employees. Checked on next weekend and noticed they haven't solved the problem and still have expired items for sale. Again was brought to the attention of cashier and Manager Assistant since manager wasn't present at the store on 11/30/14.
I was at the store again on 12/03/14 and noticed once again the walmart still have those items for sale in plain site.
5825 Thunder Road
Please feel free to contact them about the problem.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Selling expired food
- Product or service
- Great Value Yogurt
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."